PDA

View Full Version : GAZ blew up

lthanos
07-20-2009, 08:34 AM
I haven't used GAZ for a while, and about a month ago I tried to send a new newsletter, but saw that the product has completely blew up.

In my modules settings I get this:

And when I go to preview an issue, it points to this link:

http://www.travelstories.gr/.php?id=12&prev=1 which, of course, gives a "page not found" error.

Any ideas? :confused::confused::confused:

GARS and GAL are working fine.

Morgan
07-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Not sure why it would work and then suddenly stop working, as nothing in the GAZ code would have changed from the time it was working. maybe you ran into a conflict with another modification, but I cannot tell what happened. Try removing the half-baked modules shown in that screenshot and then re-add them, and also check "Script name" in the GAZ ACP settings.

lthanos
07-22-2009, 06:34 AM
Damn, ok the script name part was blank, I corrected that, but I still have problem with the modules, I cannot re-add them, since they are completely gone. I've tried re-install with overwrite etc but no go.

Any other ideas?

lthanos
07-23-2009, 10:14 AM
I don't know what else to do. Are there any database tables specific to GAZ, so I can delete them and start over from scratch?

Morgan
07-24-2009, 01:02 PM
If you want to start from scratch, what happens if you uninstall GAZ from the ACP and then reinstall GAZ?

lthanos
07-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Ok there was obviously some problem with the gaz folder, because I couldn't delete it!! I asked my host to delete it and I re-installed now it looks ok.

Sorry for the trouble.