PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help & I'm Willing to PAY!

abrecher
06-04-2009, 03:45 AM
I need someone to set up GAZ so the HTML emails look half decent and the layout of the emails looks professional. I'm having a hell of a hard time getting them to look right. Contacting the authors of GAZ directly is quite futile, it's a real shame that after buying two of their products, that customers are treated the way they are :(

Morgan
06-09-2009, 02:15 PM
You'd need to make edits to the gaz_html_header and/or gaz_html_navbar and/or gaz_html_footer templates as you prefer for the styles you have if you want. Use absolute http:// links, not relative links, do not use JavaScript, use inline CSS, not external CSS files, etcetera. Sorry but PMing me multiple times and starting a thread isn't going to get me to edit the GAZ templates for you, even if for pay, as I just don't have the time to do customizations. If you are unhappy with support, and you want to stop using GAZ, just let me know and I'll rescind your GAZ license and issue you a refund.

MsJac
07-24-2009, 01:45 AM
That was actually quite a generous response Morgan.
Anyway...
@ abrecher - This response is a little late - but if you are still in need of customization for your GAZ newsletter - I'll be happy to oblige. :)
Let me know via PM if interested.

Jacquii.