PDA

View Full Version : resume sending

Ramses
03-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Yesterday I tried to send out manually the first newsletter, after 1200 mails (from 11000) it stops sending.
Several times I clicked on resume sending and it was listing the last 6 sended mails and Sending... (~10071 remaining) but it does not continue sending.
Has anybody tried before successful to resume the sending of newsletters?

Ramses
03-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Ok, I found out why it stopped sending and didn't resume. There was an email **@v22823.innertrace.de the system won't process everytime if it come to this place, after deleting it was resuming.
So I think this is a bug it would be fine to check for this issue.

Morgan
03-17-2009, 07:39 PM
What option did you select? Continue send or ??? What happened when it wouldn't send? Did you get a 'completed' message or ???

Ramses
03-17-2009, 07:58 PM
This happens now on 3 mails, if gaz is sending the mails out it's listing all usernames but (now 3 times) it hold on by one name and stopped processing.
I could only resume (continue send) if I deleted the last user where gaz stopped.
So i assume gaz has trouble to process some mail adresses. There was no "completed" message because there weren't all mails sended.
Seems this occurs everytime if a mail has a no more existent website after @

Morgan
03-17-2009, 08:54 PM
In the gaz_admin.php file find this:

$gaz->send_loaded_mail_to_user($user);

And replace with this:

if (is_valid_email($user['email']))
{
$gaz->send_loaded_mail_to_user($user);
}

And see if that bypasses the bogus email addresses.

Ramses
03-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks, I'll change this, but can't tell you if this bypass because the bogus mails were removed already.