PDA

View Full Version : Banner aus GAB integrieren

MotMann
02-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Was muss ich tun, damit ich auf der rechten Seite bei den Artikeln, also unter der Kategorie, ein Skyscraper integrieren kann, welcher in GAB vorhanden ist.

http://www.xboxgamertag.de/f461-xbox-360-news-magazin/

Morgan
02-17-2009, 08:56 PM
You could edit the GARS_forumdisplay template, assuming that is the template you are using for the forumdisplay page.

In the GARS_forumdisplay template are variables like the following, where X is 1, 2, 3, or 4:

$show[GARS_modpositionX]

1: Above threads
2: Left of threads
3: Right of threads
4: Below threads

Look for those variables in the template and add your ad code where you want it to appear.

Similarly, in the GARS_pb template are variables like the following, where X is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6:

$post[GARS_modpositionX]

1: Above Header
2: Inside Header
3: Below Header
4: Left of content
5: Right of content
6: Below content

MotMann
02-21-2009, 03:27 PM
That's not a good instruction for me :( . Sorry.. but im searching and someone looks terrible and wrong.
I need:

Templ.GARS_forumdisplay after:

xxxxxxx

insert:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

:)

the code is $GAB_ads[2]

Once again, i need the Scyscraper, with the Frame, on the right side, after the Category selection.

Morgan
02-23-2009, 04:10 PM
You would need to change the HTML in the template you are using for the forumdisplay page, designing it such that you make a sidebar, and then in the HTML for the sidebar is where you would place the $GAB_ads[X] variable. Remember that the $GAB_ads[X] variable contains just the ad itself; you wold need to design your forums so that you have a place to display the ad.

MotMann
02-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Morgan.. thas not a good instruction. What you wrote is what everyone knows.

I need a correct instruction as:

in Template search for
xxxxx
after Copy
xxxxxxx

That i need.. and not, in that Template you must insert a html Code :) I know that...

Thank's

Morgan
02-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Sorry but making template customizations, just as with custom code, are not part of support. The variables listed in post two (http://www.thevbgeek.com/showpost.php?p=27782&postcount=2) show you where the GARS modules appear on screen, and you can add your custom HTML after one of those variables, but you will need to design your own templates.