PDA

View Full Version : Issues since upgrading to vb3.6.11

benFF
10-01-2008, 03:51 AM
I just jumped from 3.6.8 to 3.6.11 and now the Paypal IPN has just stopped working.

Nothing else changed, and from looking at the form data - all the correct stuff does seem to be going across fine.

Anyone else have an issue like this?

Morgan
10-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Sorry, haven't heard of that problem before. Are you accidentally blocking the PayPal postback with an .htaccess file?

benFF
10-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Nope - and I can call the IPN manually.

Paypal deny everything, but I'm at a loss - I disable Javascript so I can catch the submit form, check it's all there and do the manual submission = fine.

But no callback - nothing in the logs either .... grrr.

benFF
10-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Ok putting a debug trap in - it seems that if you call the file on its own (ie not via a forum submit) it picks up the do=ipn

BUT - if you submit a form to the address shop.php?do=ipn then it doesn't pick up the $do variable (as it trips on the if (!$do) bit and sets it to view categories - however I've got it mailing the $REQUEST variables to me and they are all there).

No other changes have been made apart from the upgrade - could it be the new CRSF protection thing in VB?

p.s. I just remembered - it did the same thing on the Manage Orders page. It wasn't accepting the shop.php?do=ordersearch on the form submit, I had to put in the hidden field do = ordersearch.

I guess they're related!

benFF
10-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Ok a little bit more - the GPC['do'] is not being set if there is a form posted at the same time.

So narrows it down to :

$vbulletin->input->clean_array_gpc('r', array(
'do' => TYPE_STR,
'c' => TYPE_UINT,
'id' => TYPE_UINT,
'cur' => TYPE_UINT,
));

$do = $vbulletin->GPC['do'];

?

($do is blank at that point)

benFF
10-10-2008, 06:09 PM