PDA

View Full Version : GAZ Problems [TAGS]

networkbr
09-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Hi,
I'm having a problem with Gaz. I have a system of automatic post. In the site of my forum, the topic appears normal (screen 01), appears in the newsletter GAZ the tag's "[upload = 2] uiuyiyui The oyster anime [/ upload]", (screen 02) does not appear the post complete. I believe we need to edit some PHP, or even a template.
How to solve this problem?

Thanks!!!

Morgan
09-05-2008, 06:53 PM
The message is set in the $databit['message'] variable in the GAZ threadblock.php file, which uses the snip_and_parse function in the gaz_class_process.php file and that function uses the parse_bbcode function in the same file, but I cannot tell you why the UPLOAD tag is not parsed, but it might be that the add-on for the UPLOAD tag is processed only for posts, but other BB Code tags such as the IMG tag for example do parse, so you might need to look at the add-on to see what it parses and where.

networkbr
09-05-2008, 11:17 PM
In my portal (VBCMS) has been inserted a variable, for the post appear:

$news_row['newscontent'] = preg_replace( "#(\[upload=)(\S+?)(\])(.*?)\[/upload\]#ies", "mostra_post_upload('1','\\2','\\4')", $news_row['newscontent'] );

What is the variable that I insert (threadblock.php), so that the topic appear also in the newsletter?

Morgan
09-06-2008, 01:53 PM
The $databit['message'] variable in the GAZ threadblock.php file contains the message/post, so you'd need to edit the line where the $databit['message'] is set and probably add something so that mostra_post_upload is recognized in the GAZ threadblock.php file.