View Full Version : Site Status: vB Upgrade Soon

06-11-2008, 03:42 PM
This site is soon to go down for a vB upgrade. Please be patient during this process. It may take a while. Sigh. :D

06-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Will 'support' still be open?

(Just wondering what to do if there's an urgent support issue between now and the time upgrades are done.)

Also, any eta on the close?

I need to buy some more products, and don't want to get locked out...


Happy upgrading!

06-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Support will be offline while the upgrade is being done. If it is absolutely urgent, you can contact me via the PhotoPlog contact form, but unless it is truly absolutely urgent, I won't respond, as I am going to have my hands full when doing the upgrade. ETA for close is very soon so my recommendation is to wait until after the upgrade is done to make further purchases.

06-12-2008, 02:14 AM
Upgraded, my that was fun. :rolleyes:

If you notice anything acting haywire, please let me know. Thanks. http://www.thevbgeek.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

06-14-2008, 08:28 AM
I suggest you redirect forums.php to your new link. so people are not getting any page not founds etc.

Lizard King
06-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Another problem ,

There is a usergroup privilidge problem at http://www.thevbgeek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

06-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Done and fixed. Thanks.