Ability to delete module added
Guest newsletter space removed
Extra comma in navbar removed

The following templates were changed:

gaz_html_footer
gaz_text_footer
gaz_issue_browser_main

To upgrade from v.2.0.0 do the following:

Revert the three templates listed above, if changed from their originals, or see below for how to manually make the changes
Re-FTP all the PHP files into their corresponding directories on the server, overwriting the old PHP files
Re-import the product-gaz.xml file via the ACP - do not uninstall, do allow overwrite

Manually updating the templates:

gaz_html_footer - change the if-block for the unsubscribe link to the following:

<if condition="$show['unsubscribe']">
<div class="smallfont"<if condition="$stylecss[smallfont]"> style="$stylecss[smallfont]"</if> align="center">
<a href="$vboptions/$settings[scriptname].php?do=unsubscribe&amp;u=$user[userid]&amp;h=$user[unsubscribehash]&amp;n=$newsletterid">$vbphrase[gaz_unsubscribe_to_newsletter]</a>
</div>
<br />
</if>

gaz_text_footer - change the if-block for the unsubscribe link to the following:

<if condition="$show['unsubscribe']">
$vbphrase[gaz_unsubscribe_to_newsletter] ($vboptions[bburl]/$settings[scriptname].php?do=unsubscribe&amp;u=$user[userid]&amp;h=$user[unsubscribehash]&amp;n=$newsletterid)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</if>

gaz_issue_browser_main - add the bits in red - scroll the box to see all the bits:

[b]<if condition="$show[subscription_toggle]"><td class="vbmenu_control" nowrap="nowrap" id="subscription_toggle">$show[subscription_toggle]</td></if>

KenDude
05-31-2008, 02:34 AM
Morgan,

Since I have customized templates as you know, if I manually edit the templates do I still need to copy all of the .php files up to the server and overwrite and what about the reimporting of the xml file?

Morgan
05-31-2008, 02:55 AM
You need to...

Revert, if changed, or manually edit the templates
Re-FTP all of the PHP files into their directories
Re-import the product-gaz.xml file via the ACP

Hornstar6969
06-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Update went fine. will test it out again this weekend and will see if any problems arise. thanks.

Hornstar6969
09-24-2008, 01:35 AM
In the download manager it says the latest version available is 2.0.2 but I cant find an announcement for 2.0.2
Am I missing something?

Morgan
09-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Nope, 2.0.2 is a bug fix release based on whatever popped up in the GAZ forum (http://www.thevbgeek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56). As soon as there is a bug fix, it gets applied to the download package, and the "last updated" date changes. If you want to upgrade, FTP the files and re-import the product-gaz.xml file via the ACP (do not uninstall, do allow overwrite).

zeuxxx
10-05-2008, 12:26 PM
I think next events module must have in gaz :cool:

Globe
07-11-2010, 08:12 PM
will gaz be releaset in the next time for vb 4.0 after that i can buy it :D