PDA

View Full Version : quanity question

eko
11-05-2005, 02:41 AM
im deffinatly thinking about buying this, can you set a quantity of what you have as far as stock, then as people order it eventually displays out of stock when that quantity is gone. thanks

The Geek
11-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Not yet Eko. Im planning it and have some of the plumbing in for it - but not all.

eko
11-05-2005, 03:22 PM
thanks geek, I will keep an eye out for this to be integrated then :)

fiber_cut
11-11-2005, 09:44 PM
I am too thinking of buying this but I need to know is the quanity, If I only have 2 peices and after those are bought, I need to know that someone cant com along and try and buy a 3rd peice..

The Geek
11-11-2005, 09:54 PM
The plumbing is in for basic stock control but as it stands now, it does not handle it.

fiber_cut
11-11-2005, 09:56 PM
The plumbing is in for basic stock control but as it stands now, it does not handle it.

Shoot tha tis the only thing keeping me from getting this right now.. That is the biggest issue I have :(

I need to be able ot control stock.

The Geek
11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I understand. It is my goal to put in a basic stock control system for the final release, however its all a matter of prioritising functions. Watch this space - the plumbing is there so its just a matter of time ;)

fiber_cut
11-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Do you have a mailing list to get on to let us know updates? If so Iwant to be on it cause I really like the look of it just need that function :(

This is exactly what I am looking for!

The Geek
11-11-2005, 10:06 PM
When GM hits RC I will most likely do a SPAM to everyone registered like I did for GAL and GARS.
I think most can get over the 1 SPAM considering I have done it twice since I opened ;)

fiber_cut
11-11-2005, 10:15 PM
looking forward to it. No mean to pressure but so you have something in mind for a time frame?

The Geek
11-11-2005, 10:19 PM
As soon as possible ;)

Priority 1 is GARS however I must confess I have been spending a bit of time on GM lately :)

However GM is even bigger than GARS and I do forsee it morphing for a bit longer. I may get stock controll in by next week or next month - its just too hard to tell at this stage.

Sorry for being so vauge. I want nothing more than to give you a solution - I just dont want you to pin expectations on it just yet.

Hope you understand.

fiber_cut
11-11-2005, 10:23 PM
I totally do, thanks for the info.. I will keep watching the site for updates..