PDA

View Full Version : Refund of GAB???

sdfaheem
04-28-2008, 11:58 PM
I know i haven't come across any such thing here but i would like to ask if i could get a refund for my GAB.
Its very new, just 3-4 days since i purchased and i do not need it anymore, i can say i purchased it very hastily.

Let me know if i could get a refund or if anybody is willing to buy the license!

Regards

Morgan
04-30-2008, 01:53 PM
I know i haven't come across any such thing here but i would like to ask if i could get a refund for my GAB.
Its very new, just 3-4 days since i purchased and i do not need it anymore, i can say i purchased it very hastily.

Let me know if i could get a refund or if anybody is willing to buy the license!

Regards

You might be able to find someone to purchase the license from you, but hasty purchase isn't a valid reason for a refund, especially now that you have access to the code. Sorry.

mushrom
05-19-2008, 01:31 PM

Regardsi'm interested in your licence :) (if you make a good discount :))