PDA

View Full Version : Strange Error after installing GAB

sdfaheem
04-26-2008, 08:42 PM
I downloaded the latest stable version and followed all the instructions from the manual, but still i get this error. My site went down and got this error, so i disabled the plugin.
I am confused.

Warning: require_once([path]/geek/gab/includes/gab_class_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(365) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/faheem/public_html/geek/gab/includes/gab_class_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/faheem/public_html/global.php(365) : eval()'d code on line 1

Morgan
04-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Double check that you FTPed the GAB files into the correct locations on your server. For example, the gab_class_core.php file should be in the /forum/geek/gab/includes directory where the /forum directory is your vB forum directory.

sdfaheem
04-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Yeah, i uploaded all the files very carefully, but still i get the same error:

Warning: require_once([path]/geek/gab/includes/gab_class_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(365) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/faheem/public_html/geek/gab/includes/gab_class_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/faheem/public_html/global.php(365) : eval()'d code on line 1

Morgan
04-30-2008, 12:39 PM
If you go to the following link, a 404 Not Found message appears, so double check that the GAB files are in the correct locations:

http://www.your-domain.com/geek/gab/includes/gab_class_core.php