Namaless
03-02-2008, 08:05 AM
I have one question before request some support:

GAL supported by vBulletin 3.7??

Thanks

Morgan
03-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Haven't heard otherwise. Try checking these items:

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Categories, and for each category, make sure all 'Forums' are checked and all 'Usergroups exempt from category' are unchecked.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Categories, and for each dictionary, make sure all 'Usergroups that can view entries' are checked.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Permissions, and for each usergroup and each dictionary, set the permissions as you prefer.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Display, and for each keyword, make sure all 'Auto-link' are checked and the status is active.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Maintenance, and run the two 'Cache' options.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Haven't heard otherwise. Try checking these items:

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Categories, and for each category, make sure all 'Forums' are checked and all 'Usergroups exempt from category' are unchecked.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Categories, and for each dictionary, make sure all 'Usergroups that can view entries' are checked.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Permissions, and for each usergroup and each dictionary, set the permissions as you prefer.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Display, and for each keyword, make sure all 'Auto-link' are checked and the status is active.

Go to the ACP -> Geek Auto-Linker -> Maintenance, and run the two 'Cache' options.
Yes morgan, I have already read this and I have exec this, but with nothing result.
You want try you?

Morgan
03-02-2008, 08:40 AM
You have an error on you site:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /forum.php(539) : eval()'d code on line 233

Via the ACP Plugin Manager, look at all plugins using the forumhome_complete hook. None of the geek scripts use that hook by default so the error seems to be coming from another modification.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 08:44 AM
You have an error on you site:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /forum.php(539) : eval()'d code on line 233

Via the ACP Plugin Manager, look at all plugins using the forumhome_complete hook. None of the geek scripts use that hook by default so the error seems to be coming from another modification.
mmm if logged not have this error.
One moment, I have closed and disable all products.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 08:59 AM
I have now disable all product exept for GARS.

Have exec all your suggestion list, but into post not work.

I suppose this problem to GAL configurations?

Edit:
Look here:
showthread.php?p=14807#post14807

Use paypal keyword :(

Morgan
03-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Now there is this error:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /includes/functions_forumlist.php(377) : eval()'d code on line 1

Maybe the forumbit_display hook, but you'd need to look at or near line 377 of the vB functions_forumlist.php file to verify.

GARS does use the forumbit_display hook:

if (is_object($vbulletin->gars))
{
if ($vbulletin->gars->type['fd_columns'])
{
$forum['d'] = intval($depth);
$forum['forumid'] = intval($forum['forumid']);
if ($tempext == '_post' || $tempext == '_nopost')
{
$forum['tempext'] = $tempext;
}
else
{
$forum['tempext'] = '_post';
}
$vbulletin->gars->forumlist[$depth][$forum['forumid']] = $forum;
}
}

Nothing there would seem to generate a 'wrong datatype for second argument' error though, as there is no in_array use present.

Once you get that error resolved, check 'Pages to run GAL' under the GAL ACP settings.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 09:18 AM
This is my problem, thanks for support this but I intested solution for GAL.

Now I have disabled all products exept GARS, VBadvance.

View now.

Thanks.

Morgan
03-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Double check 'Pages to run GAL ' under the GAL ACP settings and whether the keyword's Status is marked as Active and Auto Link is checked.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Double check 'Pages to run GAL ' under the GAL ACP settings and whether the keyword's Status is marked as Active and Auto Link is checked.
Yes, this is ok.

Before I have added 'forumdisplay' to textarea, but now I have removed because GAL not works.

If you want get to you admin account to view with your eyes ;)

Thanks.

Morgan
03-02-2008, 09:30 AM
No need to view with my eyes, as you can view with your eyes. ;)

Do you have 'Showthread pages' under 'Pages to run GAL' in the GAL ACP settings set to yes?

Namaless
03-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Showthread pagesAll showthread pages (pages with posts) YES
Showpost pagesAll showpost pages (pages with one post) YES

Morgan
03-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Hmm, I'm out of ideas. Double check the items listed in post two (http://www.thevbgeek.com/showpost.php?p=23391&postcount=2). PM me admin level ACP access if you want to to look, but please make sure everything from post two is set correctly.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Send. Thanks.

Morgan
03-02-2008, 10:01 AM
1: Under 'Usergroups exempt from category' you had every usergroup checked, i.e., everyone was exempt from seeing the GAL links.

2: The keyword you typed for PayPal was paypay and not paypal so no match was found.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Now works correctly.

Sorry morgan, I don't understand "Usergroups exempt from category" and I have selected all but this is only if you want not viewable usergroup. :(

Sorry and sorry again for use bad your time with me :(

Thanks for support me again.

Morgan
03-02-2008, 10:03 AM
No problem, "Usergroups exempt from category" means tick the box if you want those users to not see GAL links.

Namaless
03-02-2008, 10:12 AM
No problem, "Usergroups exempt from category" means tick the box if you want those users to not see GAL links.
Thanks again. Your account upgraded to VIP for thanks for your support :)

Namaless
03-02-2008, 10:51 AM
But why not parsing bolder text?
Example:
Paypal -> not parsed
Paypal -> parsed

Thanks

Morgan
03-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Bolded PayPal is between HTML tags, unbolded PayPal is not between HTML tags. Why do that? Because you wouldn't want <a href="http://www.paypal.com">PayPal</a> auto-linked as it might screw up the link, and there is no nice way to handle every single possible text combination that a user could enter in a post. IMO the best regular expression that I made is as follows, but if you want to try a different one, you can do that via the ACP GAL Regular Expressions option:

#(\b($1)\b(?=[^>]*<)(?![^<]*</))#im