PDA

View Full Version : Problem with update

Legende
02-03-2008, 10:42 AM
After i had copied the new files from 4.8 to 6.0.4 i get this errors:

Warnung: Missing argument 1 for GAL_base::GAL_base(), called in /htdocs/global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 113 and defined in /geek/gal/includes/gal_class_core.php (Zeile 46)

Warnung: Missing argument 2 for GAL_base::GAL_base(), called in /htdocs/global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 113 and defined in /geek/gal/includes/gal_class_core.php (Zeile 46)

Warnung: Missing argument 3 for GAL_base::GAL_base(), called in /htdocs/global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 113 and defined in /geek/gal/includes/gal_class_core.php (Zeile 46)

Warnung: Missing argument 4 for GAL_base::GAL_base(), called in /htdocs/global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 113 and defined in /geek/gal/includes/gal_class_core.php (Zeile 46)

Warnung: Missing argument 5 for GAL_base::GAL_base(), called in /htdocs/global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 113 and defined in /geek/gal/includes/gal_class_core.php (Zeile 46)

Warnung: Missing argument 6 for GAL_base::GAL_base(), called in /htdocs/global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 113 and defined in /geek/gal/includes/gal_class_core.php (Zeile 46)

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_from_datastore() on a non-object in /htdocs/geek/gal/includes/gal_class_core.php on line 109

i'm using vbulletin 3.6.5

greets

Morgan
02-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Do these steps and let me know how it works...

Place this in your vB config.php file after the <?php at the top:

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

FTP the GAL files to your server, even if you already have done it.
Import the product-gal.xml file via the vB ACP products manager.
Remove the line in step one from your vB config.php file.
Go to GAL Maintenance via the ACP and click Rebuild RegExp Cache.