PDA

View Full Version : 404 Not Found

DMH
07-15-2007, 08:32 PM
I’m getting an error when I click on the return to merchant link on my paypal site. Any idea were it's getting the "/us/cgi-bin/" from?

edited

Mythotical
07-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Check your paypal, make sure the return link for your IPN is set to the correct link, also check your GM settings and make sure you didn't accidentally put us/cgi-bin/ in there, as well drop public_html from your link.

DMH
07-16-2007, 01:10 AM
Myth, thanks for the fast reply. Looking into my IPN, what would my "Notification URL" be or how would I go about finding it?

Mythotical
07-16-2007, 04:19 AM
It should be geekmart.php?do=ipn or similar, you can find it in your GM settings, where it says geekmart.php?do=success, find out for sure what the link should be then replace after = with ipn.

Sorry, I was on the phone for too long so I didn't get to reply sooner.

DMH
07-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Still no luck. Also, when I'm testing in my sandbox account and I complete the payment and should be taken to the success page, my paypal sandbox address is added to the beginning of my success page address. I've checked my Return URL on my account and it's the same address to my success page. For some reason links and addresses from paypal to my site are getting things added to the beginning of them.

Any ideas?

Mythotical
07-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Sounds like you might have http://www.yourdomain.com/geekmart.php?do= added to your settings. Double check your settings. If you need further assistance after this then you can set me up a temp admin account where I can double check your settings.