PDA

View Full Version : i messed somthing up

StuntFactoryX
07-11-2007, 05:16 AM
i upgraded today from beta 3... followed the instructions... i did set the image folder at 777

i dealeated the few items i had in there and started over... i set up the product and tried to upload images and nothing happened... so i decided to use urls... everything was ok at this point... they showed up. next i went to add products to that product and when i went to price page i recieved this error...

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 257

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /geek/gmart/includes/gmart_functions_admin.php on line 257

did i do somthing wrong?

also... how do you deleate catagories?

quiklink
07-11-2007, 06:17 AM
Sounds like the same error that's been reported in the Bug Tracker and is being looked into. I was able to still edit the item information without a problem, even with the error showing.

StuntFactoryX
07-11-2007, 06:59 AM
i was able to edit w/ the error... i havent been able to get the large image uploader to work yet either. i end up w/ a broken link.

im also not seeing the usergroup permission box in settings where is says to tick admin.

The Geek
07-11-2007, 07:35 AM
Once you save the item, does the error show again? The broken link will be another issue... I would think that the URL to Images folder setting is not the full URL (it needs to be now).

HTHs

StuntFactoryX
07-11-2007, 07:51 AM
it seem only when i create item for first time. then the error goes away if i edit.

quiklink
07-11-2007, 07:53 AM
Once you save the item, does the error show again?

No. Once saved they can be edited again without a problem. Only when creating a new product and adding items to the product.

The Geek
07-11-2007, 08:22 AM
ok, Ill get this sorted today :)