PDA

View Full Version : Is GAL case sensitive?

webDressing
06-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Is GAL case sensitive? :confused: In other words, will it pick up on 'LCD' the same as 'lcd'? If not then what do we need to do for each variant of spellings, have a separate entry?

The Geek
06-10-2007, 03:26 PM
it is case insensitive so lcd will match LCD, lcd or LcD even :)

Noodles
06-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Is the pro version case insensitive? The lite version seems to be case sensitive.

webDressing
06-26-2007, 03:02 AM
See post number 2.

Noodles
06-26-2007, 03:58 AM
You didn't read my post did you? I was having problems with the lite version being case sensitive and wondered if it was a bug with the lite version or GAL in general.

Thanks for your contribution

The Geek
06-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Its not case sensitive, didnt think the LITE one was either... but could have been a bug as it was never supported

HTHs!

webDressing
06-26-2007, 04:23 PM
You didn't read my post did you?

Actually I did, but it must have been poorly worded as you specifically asked "Is the pro version case insensitive?" ;)

If your question was regarding the lite version, then you should have asked "Is the lite version case insensitive?". Weird how that works :)

John D
07-01-2007, 08:26 PM
The lite version seems to be case sensitive.

Actually I did, but it must have been poorly worded as you specifically asked "Is the pro version case insensitive?"

If your question was regarding the lite version, then you should have asked "Is the lite version case insensitive?". Weird how that works

I don't mean anything.....but his post was very clear, he said the lite version seems to be case sensitive and asked if the pro version is, what is the difference in your post and his apart from wording?

I noticed the same about the lite version but just purchased the pro version mainly because of this, I would have purchased it earlier for the stats and popup but I noticed this bug in the lite version.