PDA

View Full Version : Possible to..

Mirzone
10-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Few queries :)

a) Is it possible to move the users permission when they pay. For example i am offering a service for premium forum accounts and would like them automatically moved into a new "X" usergroup.
b) Are any membership pages planned, showing how long the member has left on his license and offering renewal? Could also intergrate a support system and allow editing of URL

Thanks for help :)

The Geek
10-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Yes, I would like to have a basic membership page or at least an API that can be called however there isnt anything at this stage.

Bad Bunny
10-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Good idea!

Mirzone
10-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Yes, I would like to have a basic membership page or at least an API that can be called however there isnt anything at this stage.

What about first point, is it possible to move usergroup?

The Geek
10-20-2005, 06:44 AM
Yes it is. The license module does this and the membership module does to (though the later needs to be updated for latest release)

Mirzone
10-20-2005, 08:04 AM
Yes it is. The license module does this and the membership module does to (though the later needs to be updated for latest release)

How do i set it up to do it?

The Geek
10-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Edit the item in question and there you will see a pull down box of module to run. Set that to license. I will update the membership one for you later today.

HTH's

Mirzone
10-20-2005, 09:17 AM
Edit the item in question and there you will see a pull down box of module to run. Set that to license. I will update the membership one for you later today.

HTH's

I noticed the license said "property of TheNailGeek" or something, is it possible to change it to whatever product your selling

The Geek
10-20-2005, 10:09 AM
hmmm. Great point. The license uses a template called gmart_eula. It puts the product name in for you, but not the company name.

Ill sort that. In the meantime, just edit the template and change the name where applicible.

HTH's