PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Backlinks

Julian
05-23-2007, 07:06 AM
It seems to me that with the new GAL there is a radical and very good improvement in the Links: They seem to be google-working.

You remember, the old ones where some kind of php-driven. Now they are there in clear text, the word is directly exchanged with the link and not with a link to a php, so google counts it as a backlink.

This gives some opportunities. Because of this the word-optimization for google can be boosted. I give you an example:

When everybody of us links the word "newsletter" to the Geek´s Gazette then Google registeres that the Geek´s Gazette is something very relevant for the search-key "Newsletter". Specially because of the masses of Links (Every word is exchanged for the link) this should work brilliant.

On this part to the Geek:
Congratulations !!!

There is another Idea: What do you think about some GAL-Exchanges? Well, my board is german, so I need german exchange-boards, but I would love it to do something like this:

My Forum is about "NLP". When your forum is about "Health" then I link the word "Health" with GAL to your site, you link the word "NLP" to my site. Everybody get´s some traffic and masses of Google-Relevance.

Now I only must find some people to change GALs?

Best wishes, Julian!

The Geek
05-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Good thinking, next version of GAL is even better :)