PDA

View Full Version : not showing all links on navbar

Hornstar6969
05-19-2007, 08:13 AM
I just opened up the test email in the test folder, and noticed it is showing the default template that comes with vb, and does not show all the custom links that i have added onto it, which i would like.

I would also like an option to show an additional navbar. I am using a hack called top navbar and it adds a navbar to the top, and I would like to display this as well. (I'm pretty sure it will show this, if it shows the navbar better.)

or an option to add more links.

Thanks.

The Geek
05-19-2007, 09:05 AM
GAZ's generated emails do not use any vB templates, they use their own. The reason for this is because you cant include the javascript, etc... that you do in your normal navbar template. Feel free to tweak them as you wish but be aware Im releasing an update (most likely today) that has several template changes so you may want to wait till then :)

Hornstar6969
05-20-2007, 12:38 AM
So gaz has its own templates, so i just edit the gaz navbar template? or is it called something else?

The Geek
05-20-2007, 07:23 AM
gaz_html_navbar :)

Hornstar6969
05-20-2007, 07:43 AM
upgraded to the new version, do you plan on changing the templates for navbar much more? should i wait a bit more, or start editing it?

The Geek
05-21-2007, 08:22 AM
Its too hard to say at this point. I am not planning on it - but I may. Saying that, the changes wont be anything massive so I wouldnt worry about it :)