PDA

View Full Version : Private message is sent before paypal payment is sent

FRAiD
05-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I got a few messages from a member with the message I set up for people that purchase lessons. I went into the store and saw that the order was recorded, but when I went to my paypal account I realized that he didn't pay at all.

After I messed around in GMART for a little while I discovered that if you go through the process to purchase an item and select the "Pay via Paypal" button it will send a private message that the order was purchased. The problem here though, is that the private message is sent before the goods are actually purchased.

Is there a way this might be fixed? Perhaps in a future release of GARS? Maybe send the PM after the payment is sent and the user is brought back to the page that they ordered from?

Mythotical
05-07-2007, 08:00 PM
You mentioned GARS, if this pertains to GARS please post in the GARS forum but if you meant to say GMART then ok just a mistake there.

If that is a problem in GMART I will check it before GM goes gold.

FRAiD
05-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Yah, I meant to say GMART. My bad :o

But yah, it does send a pm to the admin before the paypal payment is even sent.

The Geek
05-08-2007, 06:53 PM
There are 2 PM options - 1 to send when a user completes the order, 1 when the payment is made. Are you sure you havent been sending the PMs on order completion?