PDA

View Full Version : Private msg or Paypal payment details: Can this be modified to include the item title

FRAiD
03-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Private msg or Paypal payment details: Can this be modified to include the item title that is purchased?

It seems like this currently just takes the store name and then assigns a number after the title of the store when an item is purchased. Perhaps I'm missing something, but I'd like to know what item is purchased in the paypal transaction details (or private message) without having to go into the "manage" tab in the store to see which users purchased which items.

I assume that this is not in the current version of GeekMart, and if it is not, I am going to recommend that it be implemented into the next version of it.

;)

If there is a way to do this though, let me know.

Mythotical
03-04-2007, 07:59 AM
Once gold is released I will look into suggested features and make a feature list of what will be on the next release.

The Geek
03-04-2007, 03:41 PM
If you use the email vendor mod, it should email each vendor the items and quantities of what was ordered.

HTHs

FRAiD
03-12-2007, 10:55 PM
If you use the email vendor mod, it should email each vendor the items and quantities of what was ordered.

HTHs

When you say vendor, I could in turn basically make the people that I use on the site as instructors basically be vendors then?

So someone orders lessons from one vendor (instructor) the payment details etc. will be then sent to them... however, the paypal payments will still go through me correct?

Or am I missing the concept?

The Geek
03-13-2007, 10:05 AM
A 'picking' list would be emailed to them - so in a nutshell yes :)

benFF
03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
A 'picking' list would be emailed to them - so in a nutshell yes :)
Has this been implemented yet though? None of my vendors ever received mails using it, so I had to turn on the PM feature.

Do I need to turn it on somewhere else?

The Geek
03-13-2007, 04:32 PM
The item purchased must have a valid vendor assigned and the email vendor mod must be on.

benFF
03-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Yeah both on, but it's never worked.

The Geek
03-14-2007, 09:43 AM
make sure its in the tracker then