PDA

View Full Version : Need escrow mod/hack for vB site! $1,000

AFemaleProdigy
02-20-2007, 12:26 AM
Hello. I have been taking a look at GeekMart and am thinking it is the closest thing to what I need at this point. I was wondering if you would consider a customized version/hack for a fee?

I need to modify vB so that member buyers and sellers can post their items for sale/wanted, agree to the sale, and then use escrow for their payment option. So I would need it to work with some sort of payment gateway.

A good example of the escrow options can be seen at Guru.com except that I need it for vB and also for goods, not services.

I have a budget of $1,000 for this if you are interested. I can provide more specifics if you like. Thanks!

The Geek
02-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Currently, GeekMart is not availible for purchase as my development efforts are focused on GAL and GARS. I am bringing on another member of staff to focus on GeekMart, however I am not sure if this is something we will be able to implimnet (at least for the near future). Primarily because it isnt set up as a mall system (one that lets users post products).

I will discuss this with him, but if you are in any kind of hurry - I would think you may be best looking elsewhere :(

HTHs

Hornstar6969
02-20-2007, 10:44 AM
take a look at classifieds system over at one of the main photogallery sites, they also sell a classifieds system which may be closser to what you want, and then you could probably pay someone alot less to add in the escow feature. HTHs

joh
02-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I was looking for something to take the place of GMart and I found www.vbclassifieds.com It did not help me much, but it is exactly what you are looking for.