PDA

View Full Version : Little problem

Bad Bunny
07-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey, I'm running the b4 and I have a little problem. It doesn't tell us what product they purchased...so we get payment and it says a generic message. And there doesn't seem to be a history anymore so I can't check what was bought.

Is there something I can do to check old orders and especially to have it send the product info?

The Geek
07-26-2006, 07:53 PM
cant you check via the manage option in the main geekmart screen?

Bad Bunny
07-26-2006, 07:59 PM
The only options I have are:

Settings
Categories
Products
Vendors
Memberships

The Geek
07-26-2006, 08:26 PM
On the geekmart page, not the admincp page :)

Bad Bunny
07-26-2006, 09:01 PM
How would the geekmart page show me what someone else bought? Maybe we are talking about two separate things. As an example, I have a t-shirt for sale that has all the sizes as separate items. It doesn't tell me which item is being bought when someone does a purchase.

I may have changed the default settings ages ago via templates, but it's been so long ago now that I can't recall if I did or not.

Is it supposed to have a product name in the paypal notice for payment? Also, it never sent me a PM, which I was hoping it would do to give me info on the product bought.

Bad Bunny
07-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Ah, I looked into the nav template for geekmart, and found I had left some stuff out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

The Geek
07-26-2006, 09:13 PM
My pleasure :)