PDA

View Full Version : Download of the Gars Lite

Kratos
07-24-2006, 05:01 PM
I am wanting to buy the Geek Article and Review System PRO (GARS), so that before it would like to have a demonstration in my forum of the Gars Lite, but am not obtaining to lower, therefore it informs that the Link is invalidates, and I cannot lower of the Vbulletin.org, therefore so my father has the password and it this travelling, would like to know where low the Gars Lite, to be able tests it and to be able to buy the Geek Article and Review System PRO (GARS), if will be able to indicate me, would be very Been thankful.

In it I wait
PS: so I say Portuguese

The Geek
07-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi there, Im not really sure what you mean; however if you are asking to DL the GARS LITE file, it can only be DL'ed from .org :(

Kratos
07-24-2006, 06:11 PM
but and if one another person will have the license of the VB.org it can lower and to pass me the Gars Lite?

The Geek
07-24-2006, 08:56 PM
The only way someone can get GARS LITE is via downloading from .org. Sure someone can download it for you and pass it to you, however most will most likely not as its easy enough to grab from .org as is..

HTHs

Kratos
07-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Because you ece of fish it does not tambem in vbhackers (http://www.vbhackers.com), la has much people that purchase, give you would postaria and they would evaluate to see if they would buy exactly, I guarantee you that much people would go to buy the version to complete

Nick
07-29-2006, 12:45 PM
What he means is can you/me post GARS LITE on vbhackers.com?

Kratos
07-29-2006, 03:12 PM
yes, this exactly

The Geek
07-30-2006, 07:21 PM
No, I wont post it on vbhackers, Im not even registered there. That would mean 2 places to maintain files wich is a right pain. Sorry :)