PDA

View Full Version : does it use vb geek?

hollyboy
07-07-2006, 09:26 PM
hi,

does this site (http://www.juventuz.com/index.php) use vb geek or another content management system?

thanks

utw-Mephisto
07-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Looks like either subdreamer or vbadvanced if you ask me .. more like subdreamer ..

CAMS
07-08-2006, 12:41 AM
yep looks like subdreamer to me

hollyboy
07-08-2006, 12:39 PM
yep looks like subdreamer to me
99 dollars for 1 licence.....mmmm :(

utw-Mephisto
07-08-2006, 04:16 PM
99 Dollar only ? I used to pay 160 bucks for that ..:mad: :mad: :mad:

EDIT: I see, its just a summer sale ...

There used to me a free light version which is now gone ... arf ..

Lizard King
07-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Exactly if you want you can turn vbadvanced cmps or gars into a similar format. Currently i already prepared myself a tableless style for vbadvanced for 3.6.0 and i am waiting Geek to release the stable version of Gars because i also going to try to eliminate most of the tables from GARS. My dev homepage looks like wordpress (even with pingback feature) and i will try to keep the same with GARS so they will look like blog categories :)

hollyboy
07-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Exactly if you want you can turn vbadvanced cmps or gars into a similar format. Currently i already prepared myself a tableless style for vbadvanced for 3.6.0 and i am waiting Geek to release the stable version of Gars because i also going to try to eliminate most of the tables from GARS. My dev homepage looks like wordpress (even with pingback feature) and i will try to keep the same with GARS so they will look like blog categories :)
any demo? :)

Lizard King
07-08-2006, 05:25 PM
any demo? :)
Until i'll have it on my board live there will be no demo sry.

Webmist
07-08-2006, 09:25 PM
There used to me a free light version which is now gone ... arf ..

There is still. You have to search the forums for the link.

Exactly if you want you can turn vbadvanced cmps or gars into a similar format. Currently i already prepared myself a tableless style for vbadvanced for 3.6.0 and i am waiting Geek to release the stable version of Gars because i also going to try to eliminate most of the tables from GARS.

What will you be using for your formatting?

utw-Mephisto
07-08-2006, 09:41 PM
(..)There used to be(..)

*fixed* LOL

hollyboy
07-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Exactly if you want you can turn vbadvanced cmps or gars into a similar format.

actually with dreamer u can add as many pages as u want easily, can't u?

Lizard King
07-09-2006, 09:44 AM
actually with dreamer u can add as many pages as u want easily, can't u?
with vbulletin you can add as many categorie , subcategorie and thread easily it is only customization and imagination ;)

hollyboy
07-09-2006, 11:16 AM
with vbulletin you can add as many categorie , subcategorie and thread easily it is only customization and imagination ;)
was talking about pages

utw-Mephisto
07-09-2006, 02:27 PM
was talking about pages

Thats easier with vbadvanced imho ...

example :

http://www.ut2007world.com/index.php?page=flashirc

With every page you can specify if you want simple modules, templates or whatever.