PDA

View Full Version : Layouts....

toibs
04-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Guys,

I'm looking to set up Geekmart, where i can have a Category (eg "Parts"), then a sub category (eg "Ford") and then an item with several different "shop items" (eg wing mirror, headlight etc) where i can have several different Categories, Several different sub categories, and then a few "items" all on the last page which alll relate to the same sub-category.

Anyone any ideas if this is possible, and how to do the last bit?? I've managed to set up the Category no problems, and the sub category, however when it comes to actually setting up the Product itself can you set more than one product on one page (which refers to the sub-category of course!!)....

..see - clear as mud!! :) Hope that makes sense...

Thx
Paul

EDIT : Looking at the structure etc, would this need to be a sub category of a sub-category, and then the items under that one... ;)

toibs
04-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Dont panic... think i;ve just made sense of this now.. it's the "number of Items to add" that allows you to put x number of them on the same page...

Think i'm gonna re-write the userguide, or maybe just make a supplementary "idiots guide" for how to add/change things once the base settings are all set up... :)

Apologies for the thread :)

Paul